Picture drawn by Maggie Stiefvater, 2009. Header made by S.F. Robertson, 2010.

Thursday, December 11, 2008

Booking Through Thursday (2)

1. Do you get to read as much as you WANT to read?

(I’m guessing #1 is an easy question for everyone?)

2. If you had (magically) more time to read–what would you read? Something educational? Classic? Comfort Reading? Escapism? Magazines?


1. Not anymore. Having a job DRASTICALLY cuts into my reading time. I might only be able to post reviews on the myspace blog on weekends rather than anytime throughout the week because I don't have enough to finish a book every couple days now, esp. with also trying to re-read the PD series. But ah well.

2. All the review books that are piling up- that question was easy to answer, lol. I've got WAY too many just sitting around gathering dust (well, not really, I try to keep my books dust-free).


That's all for now. Just a quick post before heading off to work!

2 comments:

  1. I've cut back on asking for review books.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I only post reviews on the weekends right now. At night during the week I'm only home for about 3 hours before it's bedtime. The joys of having a job!

    ReplyDelete