Picture drawn by Maggie Stiefvater, 2009. Header made by S.F. Robertson, 2010.

Monday, January 3, 2011

Meandering Monday (5)- Fragment Friday News + Cats!

I have Fragment Friday news! It's taking a new look in 2011- monthly instead of weekly. I felt like doing it weekly was just too hard on both myself and those participating. People (including myself) wouldn't do it every week, so the Mr. Linky numbers would fluctuate and I think it's because it's harder to do than a regular meme like In My Mailbox or Waiting on Wednesday.

So here's how the monthly Fragment Friday will work. You can post fragments every week on your blog if you want, or just do one a month. It's up to you! I will continue doing them for Fresh New Voice of YA each month, so the Mr. Linky will be posted on that Friday. At that time and to the end of the month, you can put in all your Fragment Friday links into one Mr. Linky and then we'll have all the January fragments in one Mr. Linky.

I will announce the Mr. Linky day at the beginning of each month (or before, if it's an early one) and will be sure to mention it in each Meandering Monday so everyone knows when it is. I may also just put it in bold underneath my header, lol. That might be easier for everyone.

Anyway, this month's will take place on Jan. 21! So now that it's monthly, what will I be doing the rest of the Fridays? Well, as you all know, I have plenty of cats, so I figured I'd do a Cat Friday where I'd show pictures of my cats. The idea obviously came from Presenting Lenore's Cat Tuesday and I would do it on Tuesday too, except that's one of my days for book reviews. So I chose Friday instead. I want to break up the book reviews with fun things.

Hopefully this all made sense. If it did not (and it may not have- it is VERY late and I am both sick and tired), leave a comment and I'll answer it.

By the way, hope everyone had a wonderful holiday season! Happy New Year to all!

3 comments:

  1. Woo hoo! Now we just need to convince some bloggers to cover Sunday, Monday, Wednesday, and Saturday so we can have cats every day of the week ;)

    (There is someone who does Cat Thursday already in my feed reader)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds great! I'll definitely keep doing it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I knew this was a ploy to get me to read your blog! Now I have to keep check in to see when the next Fragment Friday linky thing is gonna be posted? *sighs* I don't know if I can do that...

    lol

    *kidding*

    I still think I'll do it weekly since I think that Fragment Friday is way better and easier to do than IMM. I'm also just a rebel like that...so who is gonna rebel with me?

    Anyone?....Bueller...Bueller...

    ReplyDelete