Picture drawn by Maggie Stiefvater, 2009. Header made by S.F. Robertson, 2010.

Friday, January 28, 2011

Cat Friday (3)

I hope you guys have been enjoying the cat pictures. Today, I've got yet another new cat to introduce to you (yes, we have a few).



That's our cat Samson. Long-time readers have seen him before when I've shown cat photos. He was a stray that we took in way back in Fall 2008 and he's father to 5 adorable kittens (who are now officially adults but I still think of them as kittens). Anyway, in the above photo, he's doing something that he does a lot- and no, it's not being cute, but he does that a lot too- which is laying on his back with his paws like that. Usually, he's rolling around on the floor back and forth like there's catnip but there's none around.

Next Friday, I'll be introducing another cat or two. I actually came across some adorable pictures of the kittens as babies and I'll be showing those in a couple weeks. They are SERIOUSLY adorable.

4 comments:

  1. You know... my dog does that too! LOL

    Just how many cats do you have?

    They are very cute though. Can't wait for kitten pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He looks so purposeful. Like he's trying to tell us something with that body language!

    Cats do have a fine sense of the dramatic.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it!!

    Here's a great one of my darling Lola:

    http://www.sarahreck.com/photography/blog/wp-content/uploads/2011/01/DSC_0064.jpg

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww, he is sooo cute! He reminds me of my dearly departed cat, Chicken Little.

    ReplyDelete