Picture drawn by Maggie Stiefvater, 2009. Header made by S.F. Robertson, 2010.

Thursday, March 24, 2011

Taking a Break

Yes, you all read that right. I've decided to take a mini-ish break from blogging. It's mini because it's only a week and a half, and ish because I'll still be doing some posts.

I guess really what I'm doing is taking a break from reviewing. I'm backlogged and just not on top of things right now because it's been a hectic last few days. I simply can't keep going at the pace I'm going right now. I was supposed to have a review up of The Trust right now but I'm only 80 pages into it (and it's 356 pages). This break will help me catch up on everything and be able to stay ahead of my reviews by a week or so, if not a bit more.

So you'll all still get Cat Friday tomorrow and next week, my continuing series on books for boys on Monday, and a Waiting on Wednesday. I'll be officially back on April 4 when I do Fresh New Voice of YA, which will feature Through Her Eyes by Jennifer Archer and The Lipstick Laws by Amy Holder. So Fragment Friday for that month will be on April 8.

Please stick around and comment on these upcoming every-other-day posts. I love getting comments; they fill my heart with joy. :) Also, thanks for all the birthday wishes yesterday- I had a great day- and be sure to enter my Birthday Contest to win advance copies of Where She Went by Gayle Forman and Abandon by Meg Cabot!

5 comments:

  1. Looking forward to your post-break posts!


    clarkmurdock.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the update
    I think we've all been there myself included where you just need to take a break from reviewing and blogging (sorta it is a very addicting habit) just to catch up on everything

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just do what you gotta do! We totally understand. :)
    I'll be sure to stop by for those posts you mentioned! Have a nice break! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Enjoy your break! I got ridiculously behind my final semester of college and trying to keep things going just messed me up. You're doing the right thing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have fun on mini-break! See you soon!

    ReplyDelete