Picture drawn by Maggie Stiefvater, 2009. Header made by S.F. Robertson, 2010.

Sunday, March 6, 2011

In My Mailbox- Week of February 21 and 28 + Retrospective

I did another vlog because I had tons of wonderful, pretty books to show you guys! It is very long though, like 13 minutes long, lol. Hope you all enjoy!



Signed books from Breathless Reads tour:

The Eternal Ones by Kirsten Miller
Across the Universe by Beth Revis
The Replacement by Brenna Yovanoff
Nightshade by Andrea Cremer

From publishers:

I Totally Meant to Do That by Jane Borden (Paperback; March 2011)
Darkness Becomes Her by Kelly Keaton (Hardcover; February 2011)
The Secret Journeys of Jack London: The Wild by Christopher Golden and Tim Lebbon (Hardcover; March 2011)
Fins are Forever by Tera Lynn Childs (ARC; June 2011)
Abandon by Meg Cabot (ARC; April 2011)
So Much Closer by Susane Colasanti (ARC; May 2011)
Dreamland Social Club by Tara Altebrando (ARC; May 2011)
Brother/Sister by Sean Olin (ARC; June 2011)
From Bad to Cursed by Katie Alender (ARC; June 2011)
The Royal Treatment by Lindsey Leavitt (ARC; May 2011)

From Netgalley or S&S Galley Grab:

Fourth Grade Fairy by Eileen Cook
Dark Parties by Sara Grant
Always a Witch by Carolyn MacCullough
Angel Burn by L.A. Weatherly
Between Here and Forever by Elizabeth Scott
Dead is Not an Option by Marlene Perez
Die for Me by Amy Plum
Lost Voices by Sarah Porter
Populazzi by Elise Allen
Possession by Elana Johnson
Rage by Jackie Morse Kessler
Starcrossed by Josephine Angelini
Stay by Deb Caletti
The Day Before by Lisa Schroeder
The Goddess Test by Aimee Carter
The Lipstick Laws by Amy Holder

and now here's my retrospective:

Monday- I talked a bit about my weekend for Meandering Monday, mainly about my evening seeing Kathy Griffin live!

Tuesday- I reviewed Babe in Boyland by Jody Gehrman, which is out in stores now.

Wednesday- I did a Waiting on Wednesday featuring Taylor Morris' upcoming books and a trailer for Huntress by Malinda Lo.

Thursday- I reviewed Leverage by Joshua Cohen, which is out in stores now.

Friday- I posted another picture of our cats when they were kittens for Cat Friday and it was adorable.

Saturday- I reviewed The Vespertine by Saundra Mitchell, which will be out March 7.

7 comments:

  1. No kidding about it being long!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great books you got this week. Rage is really good. Hope you enjoy reading all your books.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great books this week! I went to the Breathless Tour Stop in Minneapolis, it was so much fun. Enjoy all of your new books!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Omigosh! Quite a haul this week, James! Haha. :)
    You should definitely read The Eternal Ones--I really enjoyed it!
    Congrats on being on Tera Lynn Childs' list! You definitely deserve it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great bunch of books =)
    You got so many I don't even know where to start lol Happy reading!
    Feel free to check my IMM *winks*
    Tynga

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fab reads. I loved Nightshade and I can't wait to read Fins are Forever.
    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  7. You know I loved The Secret Journeys of Jack London: The Wild. You'll have to let me know what you think!

    ReplyDelete