Picture drawn by Maggie Stiefvater, 2009. Header made by S.F. Robertson, 2010.

Sunday, October 17, 2010

Weekly Retrospective

I had a wonderful time yesterday at Julie Kagawa's signing in Richmond at the Fountain Bookstore where I hung out with Julie as well as fellow bloggers Louise, Rachel, Susan, Monica, Meaghan and Andrea.

Here's my weekly retrospective:

Monday- I interviewed Brent Hartinger, author of the forthcoming Shadow Walkers (Feb '11), and started a contest for 6 GLBT books. The contest will end October 20 at 11:59 PM, so there's still time to enter!

Tuesday- I interviewed James Klise and reviewed his book Love Drugged, which is out in stores now.

Wednesday- I posted a guest blog from April Lurie, author of The Less Dead, and reviewed Scars by Cheryl Rainfield, which is out in stores now.

Thursday- I interviewed Scott Tracey, author of the forthcoming Witch Eyes (Fall '11), and reviewed I'll Get There, It Better Be Worth the Trip by John Donovan.

Friday- I posted my Fragment Friday, where I read from Jumpstart the World by Catherine Ryan Hyde, and also interviewed Martin Wilson, author of What They Always Tell Us.

Saturday- I posted a guest blog from Cris Beam, author of the forthcoming I Am J (Mar '11), and reviewed Jumpstart the World by Catherine Ryan Hyde, which is out in stores now.

And now a cute cat photo. We were getting out our Halloween decorations and one of our cats decided she wanted to be given away on Halloween instead of candy.

2 comments:

  1. Julie was signing books in Richmond?! Dang I always seem to miss the authors whenever they come to Fountain Bookstore. I totally would have been there! Hope you all had a great time. =)
    The cat picture is so cute! Something my dog would have done too.

    ReplyDelete