Picture drawn by Maggie Stiefvater, 2009. Header made by S.F. Robertson, 2010.

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Waiting on Wednesday (9)


Prada and Prejudice by Mandy Hubbard
To impress the popular girls on a high school trip to London, klutzy Callie buys real Prada heels. But trying them on, she trips…conks her head…and wakes up in the year 1815! There Callie meets Emily, who takes her in, mistaking her for a long-lost friend. As she spends time with Emily’s family, Callie warms to them—particularly to Emily’s cousin Alex, a hottie and a duke, if a tad arrogant. But can Callie save Emily from a dire engagement, and win Alex’s heart, before her time in the past is up? More Cabot than Ibbotson, Prada and Prejudice is a high-concept romantic comedy about finding friendship and love in the past in order to have happiness in the present.


My Thoughts: I have been wanting this book for so long, ever since Mandy first emailed me back in November probably and it could've been even earlier just from seeing it around the blogosphere. I've been waiting for a copy for a while and I'm so envious seeing other bloggers getting their copy and mine not showing up. :( Hopefully it'll come soon from Penguin. But anyway, this sounds like such a fantabulous book and I can't wait to read it!! YAY! This book will be released in June!

3 comments:

  1. Completely agree with you! Once I heard of the book, I've been dying to read it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know. I love the title and it sounds AMAZING, just the type of thing I'd want to read! (:

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete