Hey everyone!! Here's my In My Mailbox post for this week!
Stuff I talk about in the vlog:
1) Jewel: The Essential Live Songbook DVD
2) The Season by Sarah MacLean
3) Here Today, Gone to Maui by Carol Snow
4) Shadowed Summer by Saundra Mitchell
5) Eyes Like Stars by Lisa Mantchev
6) Peace, Love, and Baby Ducks by Lauren Myracle
7) Something, Maybe by Elizabeth Scott
Here's the link to Saundra Mitchell's contest: http://sweeps.shadowedsummer.com/
And here are the cat pics:
This is Maya (the female) in my dresser before I put the top drawer back in. I had to take out the top drawer to make it easier to carry and hold on to, and before I was able to put the drawer in, Maya jumped up into the dresser and was roaming around in it.
Here's Samson (aka the stray; he's the male) lounging in our living room last night while my roomie and her bf played Wii. He's so cute, except when he meows loudly and keeps me up at night. Not so cute then, but he's been getting better. And a final pic of him, but he got too close to the camera when I hit the button, lol.