Picture drawn by Maggie Stiefvater, 2009. Header made by S.F. Robertson, 2010.

Friday, April 22, 2011

Cat Friday (12)

It's Cat Friday again! Cat Friday is a somewhat-weekly meme that's similar to Presenting Lenore's Cat Tuesday, in which I show off pictures of my cats. You've seen them in videos wandering by but now you can see them more clearly.

Today I have a series of pictures, which probably won't happen often but I came across these the other night and thought they were funny.


- Cat in a bag is watching you!


- Cat in a bag is slowly coming out...


-Cat in a bag comes out and gets PWNED by another cat!


The cat in the bag is Farley, and the one on top of her is Meeko. Obviously she was fine and we just happened to catch a moment where she was meowing or had her mouth open or something. I love it. It actually reminds me of another photo we have of another cat which is absolutely hilarious- I hope I still have it... I'll show it next Friday!

2 comments:

  1. LOL
    That was an awesome action sequence! =)
    Love the kittens

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha! Great photos! I love how curious cats are. :)

    ReplyDelete