Picture drawn by Maggie Stiefvater, 2009. Header made by S.F. Robertson, 2010.

Sunday, February 13, 2011

In My Mailbox- Week of February 6 + Retrospective

I didn't get a whole lot this week but I'm excited about what I got:

Falling Under by Gwen Hayes (from Around the World Tours)
Angelfire by Courtney Allison Moulton (returned to me from Susan of Wastepaper Prose)
Divergent by Veronica Roth (borrowing from Susan)
Chocolate chip cookies (a surprise from Susan!)
a package full of Desires of the Dead swag from Kimberly Derting
and bookmarks from Cyn Balog for her upcoming book Starstruck (they're very pretty!)


Here's my retrospective for this week:

Monday- My Meandering Monday post contained my thoughts regarding Bitch Media as well as the worth of bloggers.

Tuesday- I reviewed Wake Unto Me by Lisa Cach, which will be out on March 31 as an original paperback.

Wednesday- I posted the 20th edition of Ask Book Chic, which includes my thoughts on books for Christmas, Mac vs PC and I talk about my Top 3 favorite books of all time.

Thursday- I reviewed Shadow Walkers by Brent Hartinger, which is out in stores now.

Friday- I posted a cute picture of one of my cats as part of Cat Friday.

Saturday- I reviewed The Locket by Stacey Jay, which is out in stores now.

6 comments:

  1. oh la la, great books and goodies for you this week! i need to read Angelfire asap! hope you enjoy! happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great IMM! I'm eager to read Angelfire soon! Enjoy! :)

    Lisa @ Lost in Literature
    In My Mailbox

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm looking forward to Angelfire too. I think it's on its way to me as I type.
    Happy reading.
    Sally.

    Here's Mine: http://theelifylop.blogspot.com/2011/02/in-my-mailbox-6.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great book week for you! I hope you enjoy them. Here is my IMM if you want to check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope you enjoy your new books!! My IMM post is here. Happy Reading,

    Zakiya LadyWings

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great reads! I enjoyed Angelfire. And gotta love chocolate chip cookies.
    My IMM

    ReplyDelete