Picture drawn by Maggie Stiefvater, 2009. Header made by S.F. Robertson, 2010.

Saturday, August 22, 2009

In My Mailbox- Week of August 17

No vlog this week. Too many repeats, not enough books. Also, didn't have the place to myself today really, so wasn't able to do one, lol. But I'll hopefully do one next week. :)

Books I Got this week:
Purple Heart by Patricia McCormick
Once A Witch by Carolyn MacCullough
Ghost Huntress: The Guidance by Marley Gibson
Never Cry Werewolf by Heather Davis


Was very excited for Once A Witch. I love books about witches and I can't wait to read this one. It looks very good. Can't wait to see what everyone else got in theirs! :)

Alright, so I saw Kristi's post and she put up bloopers instead of her IMM this week, so I decided to put up an alternative vlog. Yes, I am finally putting up the first of four vlogs in which I answer questions from Ask Book Chic way back when in November 2008. And these were recorded in early May 2009, so it's been a LOOOONG time. But whatever, the answers are still probably the same, lol. Here ya go:



Hope you all enjoyed it. And if you have any questions for future Ask Book Chics, feel free to leave them in the comments. And now since I'm in Seven Book Babes, I could answer a few questions during those vlogs. :)

14 comments:

  1. FRANKENSTEIN UGH. I didn't like that one too- so boring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh, if you don't want your second copy of Never Cry Werewolf, I'd love to adopt it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Once A Witch was a fantastic book, I hope you like it. I personally thought Never Cry Werewolf wasn't that great, so I look forward to seeing what you think about it. Anyway, great books this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. you got some good books, I have Once a Witch and Ghost Huntress in my TBR pile and I'm interested in Never Cry Werewolf though I've heard mixed things...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, I saw your blog link on some other blogs I follow and wanted to say hi! I'm Shauna and I have a reading/writing blog called Read~Write~Review at www.slkcivilrwr.blogspot.com. I'm also going to start posting these once a week as well if you want to "follow" me or check back later. I like similar reads so let us know how your book reads go! Some of your past posts look good too so I'm going to peruse those as well. Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Never Cry Werewolf sounds like a great read, eager to read your review.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm really excited about Once A Witch. I'll look forward to seeing what you think of it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great books you got this week. I love the sound of Once a Witch. Hope you enjoy reading all your books.

    ReplyDelete
  9. You had some great books that I totally want to read. Once a Witch is on the top of my wish list and I cannot wait to see what you think of it :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I really want to read Never Cry Werewolf!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I can't wait to read Once A Witch, I heard it's a great read. Hope you enjoy your books

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh I can't wait to read Once a Witch, sounds interesting. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I want to read Never Cry Werewolf really bad!

    Happy Reading(:

    -Lexi

    ReplyDelete