Picture drawn by Maggie Stiefvater, 2009. Header made by S.F. Robertson, 2010.

Sunday, July 17, 2011

In My Mailbox- Week of July 12 + Retrospective

I have a vlog this week with some awesome books to show you all. Hope you enjoy!



Books Shown:

Sisterhood Everlasting by Ann Brashares (hardcover; June 2011- from library)
Carrier of the Mark by Leigh Fallon (ARC; Oct 2011)
Eve by Anna Carey (ARC; Oct 2011)
Sweet Venom by Tera Lynn Childs (ARC; Oct 2011)
Deadly Cool by Gemma Halliday (ARC; Oct 2011)
Dark Eden by Patrick Carman (ARC; Nov 2011)
The Power of Six by Pittacus Lore (ARC; Sept 2011)
Ripple by Mandy Hubbard (ARC; July 2011)
The Probability of Miracles by Wendy Wunder (ARC; Dec 2011)
The Name of the Star by Maureen Johnson (ARC; Sept 2011)
Shelter by Harlan Coben (ARC; Sept 2011)
Lola and the Boy Next Door by Stephanie Perkins (ARC; Sept 2011- returned from being borrowed)
The Future of Us by Jay Asher and Carolyn Mackler (ARC; Nov 2011- returned from being borrowed)

and here's my retrospective-

Monday- I reviewed Unfriended by Katie Finn, which is out in stores now!

Tuesday- I reviewed Withering Tights by Louise Rennison, which is out in stores now!

Wednesday- I interviewed Sarah Porter, author of Lost Voices, which is now out in stores!

Thursday- I reviewed Dark Parties by Sara Grant, which will be out in stores August 3rd, and am giving away two copies! Contest ends July 22nd at 9pm EST. US Residents only!

Friday- I posted more cute pictures of my cats as part of Cat Friday!

Saturday- I reviewed Undercurrent by Tricia Rayburn, which is out in stores now!

Please comment if you can on Withering Tights and my interview with Sarah Porter, as both have received no/very little love!!

6 comments:

  1. Great books you got this week. I just started reading the Carrier of the Mark today and it's quite good so far. Hope you enjoy reading all your books.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ripple! Lola! They're both soooo good! I hope you enjoy :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, you got a lot of great books this week, even though many were repeats.

    So sorry to hear about your truffles. I hope they're okay. They're just never quite the same after a huge meltdown.

    Great vlog! Oh, and I love your cat, who stole the show for part of your IMM.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lindt chocolate you say?
    I have had truffles melt and I usually just stick them in the fridge and eat them anyway, they are too good to pass up!


    I still have a golden, chocolate bunny left from Easter in my fridge :D


    Anyway, awesome books, as always James, can't wait to hear your thoughts on Sisterhood Everlasting.

    And Ripple :)

    Ok, I'm gonna go now buy some chocolate

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, I want to read EVE so much!!!! Awesome books this week!!!!
    Great vlog as well!!! Happy reading!

    My IMM:
    http://wordsareinnermusic.blogspot.com/2011/07/in-my-mailbox-9.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice mailbox this week. You have a lot of books this week that are on my list to read.
    Book Sniffers Anonymous

    ReplyDelete