Picture drawn by Maggie Stiefvater, 2009. Header made by S.F. Robertson, 2010.

Friday, July 29, 2011

Cat Friday (19)

Before I show off this week's photos, I have two exciting things to talk about-

1) I have a job! I'm working at J. Crew at their distribution center and am signing new-hire paperwork today. YAY!

2) I'm a featured blogger in Blogger Confidential on the blog Emily's Reading Room. It's all about bloggers answering questions about blogging, reviewing and other things. Here's the introduction post, and here's the first set of QnA- go leave a comment!

It's Cat Friday again! Cat Friday is a somewhat-weekly meme that's similar to Presenting Lenore's Cat Tuesday, in which I show off pictures of my cats. You've seen them in videos wandering by but now you can see them more clearly.



The tops of our kitchen cabinets are easily accessible to our cats and they love spending time up there. Meeko seems to be especially enjoying himself!

4 comments:

  1. Congrats on the job! And such a cute cat pic - awww!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He has such a happy face!
    And congrats about the Job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! What a great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute kitty! And congrats again on the new job!

    ReplyDelete