Picture drawn by Maggie Stiefvater, 2009. Header made by S.F. Robertson, 2010.

Sunday, May 9, 2010

In My Mailbox- Week of May 3 + Retrospective

I did another vlog this week and it's only like 5 minutes long! YAY!! Here it is:




Books Shown:

Party by Tom Leveen
The Cardturner by Louis Sachar
The Iron King by Julie Kagawa
The Ghost and the Goth by Stacey Kade
The Keeper's Tattoo by Gill Arbuthnott


and What I'm Reading:

Insatiable by Meg Cabot
Winging It by Jenny Gardiner


Here's this week's retrospective:

Monday- I reviewed The Gardener by S.A. Bodeen.

Wednesday- I posted the second edition of Ask Book Chic.

Friday- I posted my review of Being Nikki by Meg Cabot.

5 comments:

  1. You got some nice books. I liked The Iron King. Enjoy all your books. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great books this week!=) I see a few that are quite popular around the blogs! I will definitely stay tuned for reviews!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great picks for this week! The Cardturner is popping up on a few book blogs this week as well as The Ghost and the Goth. I'll have to add these to my list.

    Happy Reading!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great haul this week, enjoy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Cardturner looks interesting, same with TG&TG...Insatiable!! Lucky ;)

    Hope you enjoy them all,

    ReplyDelete