Picture drawn by Maggie Stiefvater, 2009. Header made by S.F. Robertson, 2010.

Sunday, May 23, 2010

In My Mailbox- Week of May 17 + Retrospective

Just a picture this week as I didn't get much this week, which is fine considering how many books I'll be getting next week at BEA, lol. Which reminds me, while I'm at BEA, I'm going to do my best to blog a bit at the end of each day and upload some photos and whatnot of my trip to NYC and BEA so all my readers (at least those not going to BEA) can see what's going on. Nothing else is scheduled this week, so let's hope I'm able to blog a bit.



Books Shown:

The Sons of Liberty by Alexander and Joseph Lagos
Runaway by Meg Cabot
The Mosts by Melissa Senate
The Outer Banks House by Diann Ducharme


Retrospective:

Monday- I interviewed Tara Kelly, author of Harmonic Feedback.

Tuesday- I read an excerpt from Restoring Harmony by Joelle Anthony.

Wednesday- I reviewed Harmonic Feedback by Tara Kelly, which will be released May 25.

Thursday- I interviewed Joelle Anthony, author of Restoring Harmony.

Friday- I read an excerpt from Harmonic Feedback by Tara Kelly.

Saturday- I reviewed Restoring Harmony by Joelle Anthony, which is out in stores now.

3 comments:

  1. Cool books! And I hope you have a great time at BEA, I'll be sure to check back on your blog for the pictures :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. BEA and NY! I am sooo jealous!=)

    Have a load of fun for all of us stuck at home!=)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just finished the first two Airhead books, so I'm looking forward to getting ahold of Runaway myself!

    Hope you're having a lovely time at BEA!

    ReplyDelete