Picture drawn by Maggie Stiefvater, 2009. Header made by S.F. Robertson, 2010.

Sunday, September 20, 2009

In My Mailbox- Week of September 14

Yes, a vlog! A really short one though since I didn't get many books and am also trying to conserve batteries. Hope you all like it!



Books Mentioned:
The Long Wait for Tomorrow by Joaquin Dorfman
Voices in the Dark by Catherine Banner
The Hunchback Assignments by Arthur Slade
The Pricker Boy by Reade Scott Whinnem
The Book of Samuel by Erik Raschke
The Other Side of Blue by Valerie O. Patterson
Flash Burnout by L.K Madigan
Intertwined by Gena Showalter (Thanks Linda!)


Also, PS, I announced this on Twitter a couple days ago, so you may have heard about it already. Anyway, I got a job!! It starts this Wednesday and I'm way excited about it. It's data entry again but this time, I get paid lots and work regular hours (8:30am-5pm M-F) and it's a contract job which will last me until the end of this year, which is very good. And with the extra amount of money, I can save up and have enough to last me if the job ends at that time (I'm hoping they'll extend the contract though). So yay! :)

5 comments:

  1. Great books! I loved Intertwined, so hope you like it. Congrats on getting a job, hope it goes well. Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great books you got this week. They all look pretty good. Congrats on getting a job too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the new job! =) Also, I can't wait to see what you think about Flash Burnout, since it looks like a such a great book.

    ReplyDelete