Picture drawn by Maggie Stiefvater, 2009. Header made by S.F. Robertson, 2010.

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Waiting on Wednesday- Penguin 2012

Here's the latest in my series of WoWs for certain publishers and their upcoming titles. I've done HarperCollins, Scholastic, and Little Brown and today is Penguin's turn.

Zoe Letting Go by Nora Price
My thoughts: This sounds like such a good, interesting book. I like stories that take place in a rehab center (Get Well Soon by Julie Halpern comes to mind) and this seems like it'll have some mysteries and twists and turns. Also, sorry for the bad image but it was all I could find. Not really having the best of luck with finding Penguin covers of summer releases and I don't know how to get them from the catalog. This will be released in June 2012.

Keep Holding On by Susane Colasanti
My thoughts: I love Susane's books though I've only read two of them, I think, but I have two unread books of hers in my bookshelves that I really need to get to. I'm so excited for another book by Susane and it should be interesting to see her taking on bullying. This will be released June 2012.

Tokyo Heist by Diana Renn
My thoughts: This looks like it'll be good for fans of Ally Carter and I just love heist/spy novels. They're just so much fun and this one sounds so good. The addition of it taking place in Tokyo adds an extra level of fun. This will be released June 2012.

Wicked Jealous by Robin Palmer
My thoughts: I loved Robin's first two books, Cindy Ella and Geek Charming (and loved the GC movie too!), and her fairy tale retellings are just so funny and compelling with some interesting changes and twists. This will be released in July 2012.

I'm also excited for Beauty by Lisa Daily, which will be out in May, but I could not find a cover I could use. The cover is in the Penguin Summer 2012 catalog but that's the only place I could find it.

3 comments:

  1. I remember you recommended Cindy Ella to me AGES ago, and I think I seriously need to get to it!

    Her book for 2012 looks really good! :D

    Thanks for sharing your WOW picks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seriously!? I added every single one of these to my to-read pile. I can't keep up with how quickly my to-read pile is growing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for featuring Tokyo Heist and other Penguin titles on your WOW picks! Great to see them on your blog. Hope you enjoy the reads!

    ReplyDelete