Picture drawn by Maggie Stiefvater, 2009. Header made by S.F. Robertson, 2010.

Sunday, December 19, 2010

In My Mailbox- Week of Dec. 13 + Retrospective

Um, so I don't have anything to show you for In My Mailbox this week. I got nothing! Which is probably best, since I have more than enough to read.

Here's my retrospective:

Monday- I interviewed Melissa Jensen, author of Falling in Love with English Boys.

Tuesday- I read an excerpt from Anna and the French Kiss.

Wednesday- I reviewed Falling in Love with English Boys by Melissa Jensen, which will be out in stores Dec. 23.

Thursday- I interviewed Stephanie Perkins, author of Anna and the French Kiss.

Friday- I read an excerpt from Falling in Love with English Boys.

Saturday- I reviewed Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins, which is out in stores now.

1 comment:

  1. I know what you mean about too many books to read and review :) Great week of posts, keep up the good work! Happy Holidays too!

    ReplyDelete