Picture drawn by Maggie Stiefvater, 2009. Header made by S.F. Robertson, 2010.

Friday, December 10, 2010

Fragment Friday- Spray by Harry Edge

Fragment Friday is a weekly meme hosted here on this blog where you read an excerpt from either your current read or one of your favorite books and post it on your blog to share with others! It's a fun way to learn about new books or to hear a sample from a book you're dying to read.

Today, I'm reading from Spray by Harry Edge, which is already out in stores now! Hope you all enjoy!



I also love how I say it's the shortest video and then I continue talking for a while. I can never just stop talking.

Put your link down in the Mr. Linky below!

1 comment:

  1. This is my first time doing it, I heard about your blog from Heidenkind. Yours was pretty exciting. I love reading game action, at least in moderation. My book has a lot of tennis in it, but the fragment doesn't.

    ReplyDelete