Picture drawn by Maggie Stiefvater, 2009. Header made by S.F. Robertson, 2010.

Monday, December 6, 2010

Meandering Monday (2)

OK so I have a very little amount of time to write this in because I waited too long. So here's a few quick things:

1) I am going to Stephanie Perkins' event for Anna and the French Kiss this coming weekend in Salisbury, NC and I'm so excited! Is anyone else going? Let me know or say hi when we're there. I can't wait to read Anna, which I will be doing next week for Fresh New Voice of YA along with another overseas romance book- Falling in Love with English Boys by Melissa Jensen.

2) Parks and Recreation is an awesome show. I'm watching an episode now as I write this. I'm so glad I bought the second season DVD and I can't wait for the third season to start. If you haven't seen this show already, watch it when it comes back in January.

3) Chinese food is awesome.

4) Cats are cute. I love them.

5) Michele Jaffe is finally watching the TV show Sex and the City and tweeting all about it. Read her tweets here; they're pretty funny.

1 comment:

  1. Can't wait to hear how the Stephanie Perkins event goes! Hope you have fun!
    (Also: cats are indeed cute. :) )

    ReplyDelete