Picture drawn by Maggie Stiefvater, 2009. Header made by S.F. Robertson, 2010.

Saturday, December 26, 2009

In My Mailbox- Week of December 21 + Retrospective

Before the IMM post, here's my short retrospective for this past week-

Monday- I wrote my recap of Maggie Stiefvater's Fredericksburg signing, which was amazing and totally fun!

Wednesday- I posted my review of Some Girls Are by Courtney Summers, which will be released January 5!

I have a vlog this week, combining last week's and this week's releases. Hope you guys like it!



Books Mentioned (not in order):

All links below are Amazon Associate links, so I get a small profit if you buy something through these links. All profits go toward funding contests.

For borrowing:
The Dark Divine by Bree Despain (thanks Sharon!)
Dead Tossed Waves by Carrie Ryan (I lent it to Sharon and she returned it.)


For review:
The Temptation of the Night Jasmine by Lauren Willig
Father Knows Best by Lynda Sandoval
The Good Girl's Guide to Getting Kidnapped by Yxta Maya Murray (my 2nd ARC- may give this one away in a contest!)
Will Grayson Will Grayson by John Green and David Levithan (EEEEEE!!! SO EXCITED I HAVE A COPY!!! I can't wait to read this!!)
For Keeps by Natasha Friend
The Sky is Everywhere by Jandy Nelson
Boys, Girls, and Other Hazardous Materials by Rosalind Wiseman
Incarceron by Catherine Fisher
Magic Under Glass by Jaclyn Dolamore
Princess for Hire by Lindsey Leavitt
Hex Hall by Rachel Hawkins
Hearts at Stake by Alyxandra Harvey
The Dead and the Gone by Susan Beth Pfeffer
All Unquiet Things by Anna Jarzab
Guardian of the Dead by Karen Healey
Freaks and Revelations by Davida Wills Hurwin


Recieved for Christmas:
Glee The Music Volume 2 by Various Artists
Demon Princess: Reign or Shine by Michelle Rowan
My Soul to Take by Rachel Vincent
Candor by Pam Bachorz

12 comments:

  1. Happy Boxing Day! Hope you had a lovely Xmas.

    Lots of excellent books. I'm listening to Candor at the moment, it's really good and I have AUT to read as soon as I finish Beautiful Creatures.

    Enjoy your books and listening to Glee.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah Will Grayson, Will Grayson looks soo good! Enjoy your books!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great books! I have half of them (not even) but I want the other half so bad! I really wish I read more of David Levithan and John Green. They seem like such great authors, and I feel like I'm missing out!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh wow lots of awesome books to keep you busy over the holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Whoa, that is a lot of books for review! :) Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great book bounty! :-) Enjoy!!

    Mine is here

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great bunch of books. I look forward to hearing what you think of them. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great books! I'm so jealous you have the Dark Devine!

    Here's what I got: http://bookielaura.blogspot.com/2009/12/book-haul-christmas-edition.html

    Have a great New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Tons of books! That is so awesome! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lucky! I really want to read The Dead Tosses Waves. You got some other great books too.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Will Grayson Will Grayson is amazing! You got some amazing books! I hope you like them!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great book haul!
    So jealous of Will Grayson, Will Grayson and Hearts at Steak. =]

    ~Lizzie
    The Book Obsession

    ReplyDelete