Picture drawn by Maggie Stiefvater, 2009. Header made by S.F. Robertson, 2010.

Monday, June 22, 2009

Bloggiesta Update!

Here's my final update:

Reviews
1) Silver Phoenix by Cindy Pon
2) Wings by Aprilynne Pike (Have set up post, just need to write out thoughts)

Interviews
1) Write up and send out interview questions for July's Fresh New Voice of YA to Lisa Mantchev and Mandy Hubbard
2) Write up questions for Another Faust by Daniel and Dina Nayeri T2T tour
3) Answer the last question for Kay Cassidy's You 2.0 blogger interview and send off to Kay.
(Done with all of these, except for sending out of #1. I have sent off #s 2 and 3 though!)

Random Things
3) Put up background Kelsey sent me and add links and lists for easy access to reviews and interviews and guest posts and maybe one or two other things I deem necessary. (Look at the lovely new background! And check sidebar for links! Though am still fleshing out the About Me.)
5) Add links to important things, like Facebook, Myspace, Twitter, whatever else. (Check sidebar for links!)
6) Start future review posts by putting in image, Amazon link, and summary, so I can just write review and post quickly when the time comes. (Have done a bit of this, but didn't do as much as I wanted)
8) Added on Saturday Do Excerpt Vlogs for Fresh New Voice of YA coming up- did the one for Cyn Balog, but not Sarah Ockler (only because I don't know what to read for it yet)

No idea how many hours I spent on this... but I'll give a guesstimate at about 7 hours? Most everything happened Saturday evening when my roomie wasn't around, lol. Anyway, finished up Love You Hate You Miss You so look for a review of that later today! :)

2 comments:

  1. Wow you completed a lot during the Bloggiesta! I had such a blast with it. I am stopping by each participants site to see their blogs and say hi!

    So.... Hi! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry I'm so late in leaving a comment. Thanks for participating. And I'm glad that you were able to get a lot done.

    ReplyDelete