Picture drawn by Maggie Stiefvater, 2009. Header made by S.F. Robertson, 2010.

Friday, October 1, 2010

Fragment Friday- I Shall Wear Midnight by Terry Pratchett

Fragment Friday is a weekly meme hosted here on this blog where you read an excerpt from either your current read or one of your favorite books and post it on your blog to share with others!

Here's my Fragment Friday for this week, and I'm reading from I Shall Wear Midnight by Terry Pratchett, his newest novel. It was released earlier this week, and my review of it will be up tomorrow. Enjoy!



If you've participated in Fragment Friday, leave your link in the Mr. Linky below so others can watch and comment on your fragments!

3 comments:

  1. This was fun! I'll have to try it again. With more makeup :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know I have been missing. Getting back to it this week promise.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a fun meme! Can't wait to do more...

    ReplyDelete