Picture drawn by Maggie Stiefvater, 2009. Header made by S.F. Robertson, 2010.

Saturday, February 27, 2010

In My Mailbox- Week of February 22 + Retrospective

So I'm able to do a vlog this week, yay! I know you all have missed them, so I hope you enjoy this one. I got some great books this week!



Books Mentioned:

Plus by Veronica Chambers
Winter Longing by Tricia Mills
The Extraordinary Secrets of April, May and June by Robin Benway
Invisible Girl by Mary Hanlon Stone
Raised by Wolves by Jennifer Lynn Barnes
Winging It by Jenny Gardiner
White Tiger by Kylie Chan
Forget-Her-Nots by Amy Brecount-White
Wherever Nina Lies by Lynn Weingarten (3 copies for contest!)
The Dead Tossed Waves by Carrie Ryan
High Before Homeroom by Maya Sloan
Zen and Xander Undone by Amy Kathleen Ryan


Retrospective:
Monday- I posted my review of Wherever Nina Lies by Lynn Weingarten, which you can comment on and get an extra entry into the Wherever Nina Lies contest that I posted last week. Contest ends at 8pm on March 1st.

Wednesday- I posted my review of After by Kristin Harmel.

Friday- I interviewed Lynn Weingarten, author of Wherever Nina Lies. A comment here also gets you an extra entry into the contest.

3 comments:

  1. Congarts on getting quoted on the back of a book :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome books! congrats on being quoted, that's too cool!

    Here's what I got this week: http://bookielaura.blogspot.com/2010/02/in-my-mailbox-2-28-10.html

    Have an awesome booktastic Monday! :D
    The Bookie Bunch

    ReplyDelete
  3. You got Raised by Wolves?! I've been dying to read that one! Lucky! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete