Picture drawn by Maggie Stiefvater, 2009. Header made by S.F. Robertson, 2010.

Friday, January 30, 2009

In My Mailbox- Week of Jan. 19 Part 2

So it's late and Youtube FINALLY decided to upload my video successfully. Here it is:



More to come- I've got a meme to do which Just Blinded Book Reviews tagged me for, and then I took some pictures of books in my bookstore (including some featuring early copies of stuff! YAY!) back in the area where my parents live as well as a pic of all the audio books I checked out (it's A LOT). And of course the conclusion to the VC Andrews vlog trilogy, in which I show off my collection of VC Andrews books. YAY! :)

Oh and also, go check out the newest He Said, She Said on GuysLitWire, which Little Willow posted yesterday, all about Thirteen Reasons Why! Please leave a comment cuz we love getting them! Plus, my comment's lonely right now. :(

PS As I'm talking about the male cat (black one), you can hear him meowing from outside my door, lol. It's like he knew I was talking about him!!! :O

4 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh your cat was really loud, lol! That's funny, he was like I hear you talking about me!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, and he's been doing that ALL NIGHT LONG. I went to bed at about 2:30 and I have no idea how long I slept, but I felt like I kept getting up to yell at him and before I knew it, it was like 5:40am. I was so pissed off at him.

    But yeah, since he's been meowing a lot, his voice has gotten kinda hoarse, but he still meows. And he doesn't seem to get that his owners are TRYING TO SLEEP and that he should sleep as well, but no, he goes meowing along loudly so that we can't go to sleep. Then he tries to get into my room.

    Ugh. I probably got like 6 or hours of sleep, maybe. I know I got at least 4 in between when my roomie woke up to go to work and when I woke up just now. For some reason, he's not doing it as much now that daylight has come.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Vampire cat lol! No, probably just does it at night so you can't sleep :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really liked the "He said, She said."

    Somehow both you and Willow managed to bring up all my own thoughts about the book. Apparently, I read like a girl AND a guy. Good stuff.

    ReplyDelete